If you enjoy playing the board game Clue, now there’s a life-size version coming to Nashville with only six team spots remaining. CluedUpp is the British detective game that’s just like a giant, outdoor version of the board game Clue and you can play on August 3, 2019. The Nashville version of the game is called “Sneaky Finders” and is set in the fictitious town of Millingham. Your team of detectives will be tasked with cracking the case as you stalk the streets, tracking down virtual witnesses and eliminating suspects. The game begins at 10 and you start in the Arts District in Nashville.
To play, you’ll need:
– A team of detectives (at least 2 but up to 6 players per team)
– Access to a Smartphone (Android or iOS compatible)
– A fantastically clever team name
– Awesome Sneaky Finders / 1920’s inspired fancy dress (dressing up is optional but good fun!)
Depending on how good a detective team you are, the event will last anywhere between 1 and 4 hours – but the average squad of detectives takes around 2 hours 20 minutes to solve the crime.
Prizes Awarded To:
– Fastest team
– Best fancy dress (Sneaky Finders / 1920’s inspired)
– Best team picture
– Best team name
– Best little detective (kids prize)
– Best K-9 detective (dogs prize)
CluedUpp murder-mysteries unfold virtually, via an award-winning app and the game is entirely self-guided. Over 100 detective teams are expected to take part on the day.
You only need to purchase 1 ticket per team of 6 adults. Children under 16 can play as extra for FREE. Please note that the game is not designed to be played or solved by children on their own, buy your ticket here.