The Tennessee Department of Health frequently updates its information on the number of COVID-19 cases in Tennessee and other information here: www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html.
As the health department updates its site, we will include this information below as well.
Totals for State of Tennessee:
Confirmed Cases: 606,592
Probable Cases: 105,814
Total Cases: 712,406
Total Cases for Previous Day (Jan 25, 2021): 710,427
Inactive/Recovered Cases: 662,533 (+5,502)
Confirmed Deaths: 7,571
Probable Deaths: 1,591
Total Deaths: 9,162 (+192)
- Rutherford County Coronavirus Case Count
- COVID-19 Cases in Long Term Care Facilities
- COVID-19 Cases in Children
Tennesseans are encouraged to take routine precautions used in guarding against respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay home if you are sick
• Stay away from people who are sick
Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection have mild respiratory illness with fever, cough and shortness of breath. A smaller number of patients have severe symptoms requiring hospitalization.
COVID-19 Information Line
TDH has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The number is 877-857-2945 and is available daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CDT.
People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers. TDH has additional information available at www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html. The CDC has updated information and guidance available online at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Williamson County Coronavirus Case Count January 26, 2021
- WCS COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Numbers by School January 26, 2021
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children January 25, 2021
- Total Coronavirus Case Count in Tennessee January 23, 2021
- The Latest on COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution in Williamson County January 23, 2021
- TN Health Dept Announces Updates to COVID-19 Vaccination Plan January 23, 2021