Nashville’s most beloved gardening event will celebrate 30 years with Changing Times, Changing Gardens, a Show designed to reflect the changing landscapes of Middle Tennessee. The 2019 Nashville Lawn and Garden Show will be February 28 – March 3 at The Fairgrounds Nashville.
This year’s show will have something for everyone of all ages, “from animals to zinnias,” including:
- Animal ambassadors from Walden’s Puddle
- Bonsai demonstrations and lecture
- Butterfly house with more than 200 live butterflies
- Carnivorous plants
- Chickens, goats, and other farm animals from Safe Harbor Sanctuary
- Food trucks
- Floral arranging and designs
- Free trees and seeds
- Garden displays – live and indoors
- Lectures for your gardening success
- Master Gardeners – learn from local experts!
- Mushroom logs
- Organic gardening techniques and ideas
- Shopping with more than 200 vendor booths!
- Storytime in the gardens
- Tea party for the children
- Zinnias, hydrangeas, orchids, succulents and more – learn how to grow your favorite flowers!
The Nashville Lawn and Garden show has inspired generations of plant lovers with its live, indoor garden spaces, lectures, workshops, floral designs and interactive shopping experience. The fully handicapped-accessible, family friendly Nashville Lawn and Garden Show is hosted at The Fairgrounds Nashville, 500 Wedgewood Avenue, Nashville. The Nashville Lawn and Garden Show is produced by the Nashville Lawn and Garden Foundation, a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization benefiting community horticultural programs in middle Tennessee. Visit www.nashvillelawnandgardeshow.com for advance tickets and additional information.