Producer Jeffrey Seller and Tennessee Performing Arts Center announce a digital lottery for Hamilton tickets will begin with the show’s first performance on Dec. 31 in Nashville at TPAC’s Jackson Hall.
Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. on Dec. 29 for tickets to the Tuesday, Dec. 31 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Tickets for Hamilton are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check official channels and TPAC.org for late release seats which may become available at short notice.
How to Enter
• Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/
• You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/
• The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
• Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between Noon and 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
• No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
• Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
• Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
• Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
• Lottery tickets may be picked up at Will Call beginning two (2) hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
• All times listed are in central time zone.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
The Hamilton creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award ®-Winning Best Musical “In The Heights.”
Hamilton features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA, and General Management by Baseline Theatrical.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
The Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The Hamilton recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.