The Rutherford County Homebuilders Association is unveiling today’s most popular home design trends in their Homes Today Tour of Homes, presented by F & M Bank, during the weekends of July 23rd and 24th, and July 30th and 31stfrom 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays, and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sundays. The tour map has models dotted between Murfreesboro and Nolensville.
Murfreesboro-based Michael’s Homes LLC selections coordinator Mallory Doliana and chief manager Mike McCann, incorporated these home design trends into their Tour of Homes designs:
- High ceilings and open floor plans to heighten the sense of spaciousness
- Freestanding tubs and large, open showers with multiple showerhead options including body sprays, handhelds, and rain heads, all run by digital controls, making master showers much like an in-house spa
- Kitchens designed as more of an entertainment center, with spacious, open floor plans, and large islands with plenty of extra space for seating; the kitchens open to great rooms with easy access to outdoor patios
- Gray and taupe color palettes. Soft blues and dramatic blacks are equally popular. These contrast well with the Craftsman-style work, while allowing bold pops of color in the décor.
Said RCHBA president Chris Jensen, “We brought together some of the leading homebuilders, designers and suppliers in Rutherford County to build model homes inspired by today’s emphasis on the casual living and entertaining style. We hope these homes encourage visitors to explore new layout and décor ideas, while also introducing them to our valued sponsors.”
The Homes Today Tour of Homes features homes ranging from the $280k to $500k range.
Where To See The Tour Of Homes
- 1410 Passage Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (Providence Point)
- 2335 Lionheart Drive, Murfreesboro (Garrison Cove)
- 2315 Lionheart Drive, Murfreesboro (Garrison Cove)
- 2806 Hattteras Court, Murfreesboro (Wynthrope Hall)
- 3324 Hampton Turner Drive, Murfreesboro (Hampton Turner)
- 2007 Watercolor Lane, Murfreesboro (Watercolor Lane)
- 5705 Enclave Drive, Murfreesboro (Enclave at Berkshire)
- 508 Sapphire Drive, Murfreesboro (adjacent to Overall Creek)
- 104 Dobson Knob Trail, Nolensville (The Ridge)
“We are experiencing a low inventory market, low interest rates, and homes selling in an average of 52 days from the listing to the executed contract,” said Candy Joyce, president of the Middle Tennessee Real Estate Association, in describing the current market. “It’s a seller’s market,” added Dale Patterson, Keller Williams Affiliate Broker and 2016 MTAR president. “I’ll be surprised if these homes aren’t under contract before the tour ends,” he forecasted.
For more information, please visit http://homestodaytour.com