If you haven’t purchased a lottery ticket, now is the time to do so. With no winner selected this week so far, there’s still a crack at the Mega Millions jackpot.
UPDATE: The jackpot for Friday night’s Mega Millions jackpot has reached $1 billion, the largest prize in the game’s history. It’s now the second-biggest lottery prize in U.S. history, trailing only a 2016 Powerball jackpot that reached $1.58 billion, reports NBC.
Each ticket is just $2 giving you the opportunity to win the $1 billion. The drawing will take place on Friday, October 19 at 10pm.
In July 2018 the winners of the $543 million jackpot was won by an 11-member Santa Clara County, California office pool.
- Use the ticket checker to scan instant and drawing-style tickets to see if they are winners
- Check jackpot amounts for Tennessee Lottery jackpot drawing-style games
- Learn how to play all Tennessee Lottery drawing-style games
- View KENO To Go Drawings
- Find the nearest retailer with the retailer locator
- View available instant games