Williamson County resident, Governor-elect Bill Lee will be inaugurated as the 50th Governor of the State of Tennessee on January, 19.
The weekend will be packed with events that include a free tour of the Governor’s residence and the Capitol.
With the exception of the ticketed Saturday evening inaugural dinner and ball (as noted below), all celebration activities are free and open to the public with limitations based on venue capacity.
Governor-elect Lee will take the oath of office on January 19th at 11:00 a.m. CST at Legislative Plaza in Nashville. The oath will be administered by Tennessee Supreme Court Chief Justice Jeffrey S. Bivins. The event is a joint convention of the 111th General Assembly.
Friday, January 18th
- Boots on Broadway: Music & More, an evening of live music at Acme Feed & Seed, 101 Broadway, 8 p.m.
Saturday, January 19th
- Inaugural Worship Service, Ryman Auditorium, 8:30 a.m.
- Inaugural Ceremony, Legislative Plaza, 11 a.m.
- Tours of the Tennessee State Capitol, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tennessee State Museum tour, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., 1000 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard.
- First Couple’s Inaugural Dinner and Ball, Music City Center, 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the black-tie optional event are $250 per person.
- Believe in Tennessee Inaugural Ball, Music City Center, 8 p.m. Tickets for the black-tie optional event are $50 per person.
Sunday, January 20
- Tennessee Residence Open House, hosted by Governor Lee and First Lady Maria Lee, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Tickets and Reservations available at BelieveInTN.com.