What People Say About the 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE:
“Reviewers reported that the Range Rover has a very smooth ride and poised on-road handling for a large SUV. With standard full-time four-wheel drive, high ground clearance and Land Rover’s Terrain Response system, which can adjust vehicle settings to account for different off-road surfaces like snow or sand, critics agreed that the Range Rover is a very impressive off-road SUV.” (cars.usnews.com)
“The Land Rover Range Rover, now in its third generation, continues to reign supreme in the off-road world, and it does so ever so elegantly. We think of the 2012 Range Rover as a military tank dressed up in a sharp-looking tuxedo and, although it’s renowned for its off-roading finesse, the Range Rover is just as capable on-road too.” (motortrend.com)
- 720-watt Harman Kardon LOGIC7 AM/FM stereo w/6-disc CD changer -inc: (14) speakers
- USB & iPod ports w/iPod integration -inc: iPod link lead
- Personal telephone integration system w/Bluetooth connectivity
- Pwr folding heated mirrors w/memory
- 3-bar diamond mesh front grille & side vents -inc: bright jupiter finish
- Triple-laminated heated front windscreen
- Intermittent rear window wiper
- Puddle & footwell lights
- Front/rear fog lamps
This vehicle is available at Global Motorsports in Belle Meade, 5210 Harding Pike. Nashville, TN 37205.
Visit Global Motorsports in Brentwood and Belle Meade.