We’ve shown you photos of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw’s beach hideaway home. Now, Hill, alongside design team Bobby McAlpine and interior designer Ray Booth, will be the keynote speaker at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville next February at the Music City Center. They will share their experience of building an island paradise in a panel discussion moderated by MILIEU Design Director Leslie Newsom Rascoe Feb. 1. 2019 at 11 a. The show will continue through Feb 3.
The theme of this year’s event is ” A Passion for Home.” Other speakers throughout the event include:
- Katie Ridder, renowned New York-based interior designer who has been commissioned by clients spanning from Switzerland to Virginia.
- Peter Pennoyer, founding partner of New York-based Peter Pennoyer Architects, acclaimed author and industry expert.
- Susanna Salk, host and co-producer of Quintessence’s At Home with video series with accolades as an author of many best-selling design books, including At Home with Dogs and Their Designers: Sharing a Stylish Life.
- Carolyne Roehm, New York City-based designer, admired tastemaker and best-selling author of 13 books.
- Garden District, Memphis-based floral boutique comprised of two talented floriculture experts Greg Campbell and Erick New.
- Elizabeth Heiskell, world-class chef, best-selling author and “TODAY Show” contributor.
The Antiques and Garden Show is in its 29th year, this event raises funds for Cheekwood and the Economic Club of Nashville. Tickets are on sale now for the event for a discounted rate, ticket prices go up after Jan. 27th. Purchase your tickets online here.