Five job fairs have been announced for the upcoming month. 4 by Goodwill and one by the Rutherford County School District.
Goodwill Announces Job Fairs For Week
- The Goodwill Career Solutions center at 2955 S. Church St., Murfreesboro,will host a job fair for at least six employers in Murfreesboro, La Vergne, Shelbyville and Nashville from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 9.
- The Goodwill Career Solutions center at 710 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, will host a job fair for Pauline & Thomas Health Care Inc., Cameron Staffing and Propak Corporation in Rutherford and Davidson counties from 9 a.m.-noon on Tuesday, Feb. 9.
- The Goodwill Career Solutions center at 108 Lane Parkway, Shelbyville, will host a job fair for SMX Staff Management in Murfreesboro from 9 a.m.-noon.
- The Goodwill Career Solutions center at 3538 Murfreesboro Pike, Antioch, will host a job fair for Hire Dynamics in LaVergne, Murfreesboro and Mt. Juliet from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 11.
- For more info : www.events.goodwillcareersolutions.org.
Rutherford County Looking For Teachers
Rutherford County Schools will host its annual Teacher Recruitment Fair at Siegel High School on Feb. 20 from 9-11 a.m.
The district is hiring now for the 2016-2017 school year.
· Positions available K-12 for 2016-2017
· We will be signing preliminary contracts for many positions
· Signing bonus for hard-to-staff areas (6-12 Math, Chemistry, Physics and ESL)
· Additional early signing bonus available for hard-to-staff areas (6-12 Math, Chemistry and Physics)
· Meet all our administrators in one stop!
· Excellent benefits including: zero-cost health insurance plan, short and long-term disability, life insurance, dental and vision coverage
· Begin your application now online at www.rcschools.net Update as often as you like, and check frequently as vacancies are posted daily
Follow the RCS Human Resources department on Twitter (@rcs_jobs) for the latest job postings.
Siegel High School is located at 3300 Siegel Road in Murfreesboro, Tenn. For additional information, contact HR specialist Leslie Duke at 615-893-5812 or [email protected]
About Rutherford County Schools
Rutherford County Schools is an award-winning school district and an education leader in Tennessee. The district is comprised of 46 schools and more than 42,000 students. The mission of Rutherford County Schools is to empower today’s students to grasp tomorrow’s opportunities.