All the clutter and noise of today’s digital marketing environment can seem like a firehose of options coming at you from every direction. How do you know what REALLY MATTERS? How do you know where to prioritize your limited time and money?
We’ll show you the minimum every business should be doing online, and help you prioritize what you MUST do to get your fair share of attention from consumers as well as what gives you your BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK getting your UNFAIR SHARE of consumer attention; how to out-perform not only your local competition online, but maybe even fight back against disruptors like Amazon.
RutherfordSource.com is hosting a free Digital Marketing Workshop June 26,2019 at Jonathan’s Grille in Murfreesboro.
You’ll enjoy a great meal, and you’ll come away with some great ideas and tips you can take back and use in your own business right away!
This workshop can help you if:
- You hate your website, but you don’t want to replace it;
- You have specific goals on-line, but don’t know how to make them happen;
- Digital marketing often uses too much tech talk and none of it makes sense to you;
- You’ve always wanted to know how to use the tools the big boys use against you every day;
- You’re frustrated with your social media;
- You’re wondering if what you’re doing is the right thing;
- You enjoy free meals.
WHAT: Free Digital Marketing Workshop (Lunch Included)
WHEN: Wednesday, June 26th
11:30am – Networking Opportunity
12pm-2pm – Lunch & Workshop
2pm – Q & A
WHERE: Jonathan’s Grille, 2911 Medical Center Pkwy, Murfreesboro
The seminar is led by Steven Ludwig, the Executive Chairman of Empower Local, the parent company of RutherfordSource.com. He has been a media and marketing consultant all over the US for over 25 years, and most people don’t realize that he’s also been the co-founder of several small businesses here in Middle Tennessee, including A Moment’s Peace Salon & Day Spa, Pretty In Pink Boutique, and RutherfordSource.com.
Learn more about this event here.