1) EmpowerLocal is giving away one (1) $500 Whole Foods Gift card as incentive to submit our Reader’s COVID-19 Survey.
2) Readers can enter the drawing by submitting a completed survey through RutherfordSource.com or WilliamsonSource.com . They will be automatically entered in the drawing to win $500 Whole Foods Gift Card.
3) The contest will begin Monday, February 17, 2021 and conclude on Sunday, February 28, 2021. The contest may be extended or discontinued at any time without further notice.
4) The random drawing will be conducted on Monday, March 1, 2021 by EmpowerLocal and its staff. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries and will be announced that day.
5) Winners must claim their prize within 30 business days by responding to the prize notification e-mail with mailing information. Winners may be asked to fill out a W-9 form and provide a copy of their driver’s license, or other valid form of ID, to claim their prize.
6) Winner is responsible for any and all Local, State or Federal taxes.
7) Prizes cannot be substituted and are not transferrable. EmpowerLocal is not liable for lost or stolen gift cards.
8) Contest is void where prohibited by law. All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations apply.
9) No purchase necessary to qualify.
10) Contest is open to all persons 18 and older, except employees of EmpowerLocal, their immediate families or household members, its affiliates, advertisers and their ad agencies, and any other competing stores including their IRS dependents and contract employees.
11) By entering this contest, the winner(s) acknowledge that EmpowerLocal, Inc. and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize his / her / their name(s), voice(s) and likeness(es), the fact that he / she / they won, and all matters incidental thereto without any additional compensation by station or sponsors.
12) Upon acceptance of the prize(s), the winner(s) releases sponsors from any and all liability for injury, loss or damage to property regarding the prize(s) or its use.
13) No substitution of prize(s) permitted.
14) EmpowerLocal is not responsible for any technical problems with any social media website, devices, or internet problems during the registration process.
15) Contest rules are subject to modification by EmpowerLocal, Inc. prior to start of the contest.
16) EmpowerLocal, Inc. is the sole judge in this promotion and our decision is final and binding.
Rules updated 02/17/2021