Below is a list of updated road closures or roads deemed impassable as of 2pm Feb 25th provided by the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Department.
- Seminary Road and Bluegrass Road
- Alford Road
- The lower side of Nices Mill
- Rains Road and Withers Road
- Allen Road and Leanna Road
- Puckett Road and Shores Road
- Crescent Road at U.S. Highway 231 South (Shelbyville Highway)
- Versailles Road and Link Road
- Sulphur Springs at Florence Road, Shacklett Road and Buckeye Bottom Road
- Shoemaker Road
- Shores Road near state Route 840 (Water is about 12- to 14-inches deep)
- The 1943 block of Kingwood Drive
- Powells Chapel Road at Trout and Bill France Road
- Stones River slab
- Rucker Road and Crabapple Lane
- South Rucker Road
- Wayside Road and Sledge Road
- Poplarwood Road at Seminary Road
Roads with high water that are considered impassable include:
- The 1660-block of Armstrong Valley Road.
Stay in the Know:
Check our Traffic Page for the latest delays.