So we went 5-1 last week . It was only a Stoops letdown , one in a series for Sooner fans, that kept us from a perfect Week 1. So with that being said, here’s our Week 2 Pick Six.
- MTSU at Vandy: Too much Stockstill, too little Vandy Offense. I am not ready to drink the Lightning kool aid , but, I do think this is a very winnable game for the Blue Raiders. Winner: MTSU
- Battle At Bristol : Hokies and #17 Vols at the biggest football stadium . This has all the hype, but there’s a small gnawing in the back of the Vols fans minds after last week’s struggle with the Sun Belt’s Appalachian State. . In a close one.. Winner:Vols
- Arkansas at #25 TCU : Arkansas fans are getting antsy, Bielema needs to get the Wooo Pig Sooie train back on track .. Winner: Arkansas
- WKU at #1 Alabama : Afternoon game starts 30 minutes before MTSU. Nothing like warming up by watching a Hilltopper beatdown by the #1 team in the country. Winner: Roll Tide
- BYU at Utah : Big rivalry. And I couldn’t even pick a winner between South Carolina and Mississippi State. Not with a straight face. So I’ll go with …Winner: BYU
- Vikings at Titans : Throwing this one in here on a weak Saturday lineup. Opening weekend at home. Vikings starting Shaun Hill, Bradford is their backup. Titans ground and pound to opening win.