DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-24
The repair of the bridge on I-24 over Mill Creek (MM 58-59)
- Wed., 3/23, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions for chaining the bridge deck.
The grading, drainage, construction of a retaining wall, signals and paving on I-24 at the EB exit ramp to SR 254 (Bell Rd., Exit 59)(LM 23.25 – LM 24.30)
- Nightly (Excluding weekends), 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be lane closures on I-24 EB for construction activities.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-40
The resurfacing on I-40 from near US 70 (SR 24) (LM 9.61) to near 46th Ave (MM 201-204)
- 3/24 – 3/30, 9 a.m. – 3p.m., There will be alternating lane closures in the WB direction on I-40 from Charlotte Pk to 46th Ave for emergency pothole repairs.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-65
The grading, drainage, construction of a retaining wall, signals and paving on I-65 at the NB exit ramp to SR 254 (OHB, Exit 74A)
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Excluding weekends), There will be temporary lane closures on SR 254(OHB) in both directions for grading work. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
DAVIDSON/RUTHERFORD COUNTY I-24
The construction of an Intelligent Transportation System and upgrades from Nashville to Murfreesboro (Part 2)
- 3/25 8 p.m. continuously until Mon. 3/27 5 a.m., There will be left lane closures EB and WB for overhead sign foundation work in the median at MM 65.5. Two Lanes will remain open at all times.
- 4/3, 8 p.m. continuously until 4/7 5 a.m., There will be left lane closures EB and right lane closures WB for setting overhead gantries between MM 54 and 60. Multiple rolling road blocks of 15 minute durations will take place nightly in the WB direction between MM 54 and 60.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, I-65
Grading, drainage, construction of bridges and retaining walls, ITS and paving mm108 – 119
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. Lane Closures, milling and paving operations NB and SB directions. Rolling Road Blocks are possible NB and SB for bridge replacement and demolition nightly .
WILLIAMSON COUNTY I-840,
The retracing of pavement markings with spray thermoplastic on various interstates and state routes in Region 3.
- Nightly, 8 p.m – 6 a.m., There will be lane closures for mobile long line striping operations in both the WB and EB directions on I-40 in Williamson County.
The repair of the bridges on I-840 over South Garrison Branch
- 24/7, I-840 WB will be closed to do bridge repair work. WB traffic will be shifted to the EB side lane 1, all EB traffic will be running on lane 2/shoulder. Traffic will remain in one lane, for both directions for the entirety of the project.
The resurfacing on I-840 from near MM 8 to east of Liepers Creek Rd overpass. Including removal of pavement at bridge ends and expansion joint repair.
- 24/7, There will be lane closures for mobile long line striping operations in both the WB and EB directions on I-40 in Williamson County.
The retracing of pavement markings with spray thermoplastic on various interstates and state routes in Region 3. MM 24.5 – 32.5
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 6 a.m., There will be lane closures for mobile long line striping operations in both the WB and EB directions on I-40 in Williamson County.
WILSON COUNTY, I-40
Bridge widening on SR-171 over I-40, MM 222.6 – 227
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., I-40 EB and WB at SR 171 will have intermittent lane closures resurfacing activities.
On call concrete repair at various locations
- Fri., 3/25, 8 p.m. continuously until Mon., 3/28 5 a.m., The I-40 EB on-ramp from Beckwith/Golden Bear Gateway will have lane closures. (MM 229)
Location work for catch basins
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (excluding weekends), There will be a lane closure for the inside lane next to the inside shoulders on I-40 WB for survey work. This lane will be completely closed as we work on the inside shoulders. Traffic control will be provided by Superior Traffic Control. (MM 225.4 – 239.8)
CHEATHAM COUNTY SR 455
Grade, drain, pave of SR 455 + Levee construction (by others)
- 24/7, Continuous Full Road closure for the construction of levee (by others), box culvert, stream relocation and roadway construction from SR 49 to AO Smith entrance. Riverbluff Park entrance will remain open to the public. Access to AO Smith from SR 12 will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1
The resurfacing on SR 1 from near south of Woodmont Blvd. (LM 13) to 15th Ave. (LM 17)
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., (including weekends), There will be multiple, alternating lane closures for guardrail, concrete and utility adjustment operations.
Full and partial depth repair of Portland Cement Concrete pavement and sidewalk on US 41 (US 70S, SR 1 Murfreesboro Rd.) from near Fesslers Ln. (LM 20) to near Foster Ave.
- 3/28 – 3/30, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. (excluding weekends), There will be alternating lane closures on Murfreesboro Rd. from Fesslers Ln. to Foster Ave. to remove damaged concrete.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 112
SR 112 (US 41A/Clarksville Pike) from SR 12 (Ashland City Highway) to SR 155 (Briley Pkwy.) – Piedmont Move Prior
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be a temporary alternating lane closure on SR 112 Clarksville Pike in both directions for grade work, storm drainage, sanitary sewer and overhead power. Flaggers will be utilized. There will also be a full closure of Fairview Dr. for road grading and underground communications; detour will be in place.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 155
Repair of the bridge on SR 155 at the Cumberland River (Cockrill Bend) (LM 24.86)
- 3/24 & 3/29 – 3/30, 7 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be nightly lane closures on Briley Pkwy (SR 155) NB and SB at LM 24.86 at Cockrill Bend. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- 3/25 through 3/28, There will be a weekend lane closure for construction for the repair of the bridge. The NB exit ramp to County Hospital Rd. will be closed while performing weekend bridge repair work.
MACON COUNTY, SR 52
Traffic Signal Installation at Ellington Drive
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., There will be intermittent lane closures on SR 52 at Ellington Drive for Traffic Signal installation. (mm 11.3)
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SR 12
Bicycles and Pedestrian Facilities mm16.8 – 19.3
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. – 6 a.m., Sidewalk construction. Contractor to utilize 1 lane of traffic for safety and construction.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SR 13
Consisting of: the grading, drainage, construction of welded steel plate girder bridge, retaining wall and paving on S.R. 149 and S.R. 13 from River Road to Zinc Plant Road. MM 17-19
- Daily, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., There will be periodic flagging operations along SR 13 and SR 149 for clearing, grade work, bridge work, and/or paving operations. Mayhew Rd will remain closed. Traffic on SR 13 will remain in the phase four alignment as switched on 11/7/20. Blasting operations will continue on SR 149. Traffic on SR 149 will switch into the modified phase 4 alignment. Width reduced to 22′ for entire project.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY SR 76 AND SR 112
Intersection Improvements. Grading, Drainage and Construction of Retaining walls.
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Grading Operations, Lane closures will be intermittent
RUTHERFORD COUNTY SR 1
LPLM: Town of Smyrna Street Scapes on SR 1
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures for construction activities.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, 266
The grading, drainage, construction of two concrete bulb tee beam bridges, signals, and paving on SR 266 (Jefferson Pike) from SR 102 (LM 5.0) to east of I-840 (LM 9).
- Continuous 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. There will be flagging operations and short duration closures (5-10 min) for beam setting operations at bridge over Stones River. Gils Street will be closed at its intersection with SR 266 for utility line installations. A signed detour will be provided.
SUMNER COUNTY, SR 174
Local Programs: Goodlettsville traffic flow improvements and traffic signal upgrades
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. There will be a lane closure on eastbound SR-174 (Long Hollow Pk) before Caldwell Dr for construction of a concrete island and curb ramps.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY SR 6
Grading, drainage and paving work on SR 6 (Franklin Road) from south of Moore’s Lane (LM 15.93) to Concord Road (18.53) – (mm 15.93 – 18.53)
- Daily 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., We anticipate needing intermittent stoppages of traffic, and/or temporary lane closures (one direction at a time) between the hours of 9AM and 3PM Monday thru Friday, and possibly on Saturday (although not currently scheduled) for various construction activity including paving and utility work throughout the project. We are planning on having extended delays and possible lane closures for construction activities for the following side roads: Ashby Dr. Holly Tree Gap Rd, Long St., West Concord, Wikle Rd. and Mt. View Rd.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY SR 96
Local Programs: Sr-96 West Multi-Use Trail
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., There will be a lane closure on SR-106 for water line relocation
Grading, drainage, construction of bridges and signals on SR 96 from east of Arno Rd (LM 14.72) to SR 252 (Wilson Pk) (LM 20.62).
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be lane closures and brief stoppages of traffic for utility relocations and grading work.
- Mon 3/28 and Tues 3/29, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Look Ahead: N Chapel Rd at SR 96 (south side of intersection) will be closed 9AM-3PM for grading operations.
WILLIAMSON SR 106
The replacement of a 60″ corrugated metal pipe on US 431 (SR 106) at MM 13.65
- Continuous, Continuous Full Road closure on SR 106 (Lewisburg Pk) between Carnton Ln and Eastern Flank Cir until June 30th for culvert replacement. Traffic will be detoured via SR 6 (Columbia Ave) and SR 397 (Mack Hatcher Pkwy). Detour signs will be in place.
WILSON COUNTY SR 171
Bridge widening on SR 171 over I-40, mm 4.57 – 5.29
- Nightly, 8 p.m. – 5 a.m., SR 171 will have intermittent lane closures for bridge widening activities.
>>POTHOLE PATCHING / MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
*NOTE: All pothole repairs are weather contingent
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-24
Emergency In-place paving
- 3/25 – 3/30, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures in the westbound lanes for milling and paving activities to repair damaged sections of asphalt. One lane will remain open at all times. (MM 31 – 42)
DAVIDSON COUNTY I-40
Emergency In-place paving
- 3/24 – 3/30, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures in the WB direction on I-40 from Charlotte Pk to 46th Ave for emergency pothole repairs. (MM 201 – 204.8)
ROBERTSON COUNTY I-24
Emergency In-Place Paving
- 3/24 – 3/25, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Alternating lane and shoulder closures in the westbound lanes from mm26 – 28.
ROBERTSON COUNTY I-65
Emergency In place paving
- 3/24 – 3/25, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., There will be alternating lane closures in the southbound lanes for milling and paving activities to repair damaged sections of asphalt. One lane will remain open at all times. (mm 104 – 111)
RUTHERFORD COUNTY I-24
Emergency In place paving
- Nightly, 8 p.m – 5 a.m., There will be alternating lane closures for pavement markings. One lane will remain open at all times. (mm 70-80)
- Nightly, 8 p.m – 5 a.m., There will be alternating lane closures for pavement markings. One lane will remain open at all times. (mm 89 – 97)
WILSON COUNTY I-40
Emergency In-place paving
- Daily, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., I-40 West will have intermittent lane closures for emergency spot paving activities. From Wilson County Line to SR 109. (MM 222.8 – 232)
DAVIDSON COUNTY SR 155
Repairing bridge navigational lights
- 3/28 – 3/29 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., SB Lane #2 closures for replace navigational bridge lights.
DAVIDSON COUNTY SR 255
Emergency Milling and paving with traffic control
3/26, 9 a.m. -3 p.m., Single, WB right lane closure on Harding Place from Nolensville Rd. to Jonquil Rd. for milling and paving. TDOT Maintenance is handling traffic control.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.