Pretty In Pink has been serving Middle Tennesseans with breast cancer for 10 years. Recently they opened a new store in Murfreesboro at Northpoint Office Park on NW Broad Street.
Pretty In Pink uses a three step approach to helping patients:
- Connect-We want to be a critical member of your team of care providers, and we will help connect you to community resources and other patients who can help you through your journey with breast cancer.
- Support- We want to support you and your family throughout the journey with breast cancer in ways that are complementary to medical care.
- Restore-We want to be a source of confidence and rejuvenation for you and your family throughout the journey with breast cancer by restoring femininity and dignity in a non-clinical, warm environment.
Some of the services Pretty In Pink provides :
- Breast Cancer Essentials
- Breast Forms
- Bras & Accessories
- Lymphedema Compression Therapy Products
- Swimwear, Sleepwear & Specialty Garments
- Hats & Turbans
- Pink Ribbon Merchandise
The boutique is open Monday through Friday from 10am until 4pm and by appointment.To make an appointment : 615-866-4555 or e-mail [email protected]
For more information click here to visit their website.