Nissan today announced that it will temporarily suspend production of its manufacturing facilities in the U.S. starting March 20 through April 6. The company is taking this action to boost containment efforts where possible around the COVID-19 coronavirus. Currently, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronavirus at any Nissan facility. Areas deemed business-essential will operate with enhanced safety measures.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or visit the U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
- Rutherford County Coronavirus Case Count September 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children September 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Data by Zip Code September 18, 2020
- COVID-19 Dashboard: New Cases in Schools September 15, 2020
- Total Coronavirus Case Count in Tennessee September 14, 2020
- COVID-19 Cases in Long Term Care Facilities September 13, 2020