Nissan today announced that it will temporarily suspend production of its manufacturing facilities in the U.S. starting March 20 through April 6. The company is taking this action to boost containment efforts where possible around the COVID-19 coronavirus. Currently, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronavirus at any Nissan facility. Areas deemed business-essential will operate with enhanced safety measures.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or visit the U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
- Post COVID-19 Tourism in Rutherford County June 17, 2021
- Rutherford County Coronavirus Case Count June 15, 2021
- MTSU Joins COVID-19 College Vaccine Challenge to Boost Vaccinations Nationwide June 15, 2021
- COVID-19: Rutherford County & State Vaccination Totals June 14, 2021
- School Leaders Reflect on Tackling COVID-19 June 2, 2021
- Rutherford County Staff Recognized for Service in County’s COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center May 30, 2021