Middle Tennessee Widening Project (Greenland Dr to E. Main St)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday: Traffic signal, pavement marking, signage and incidental work continues between E Main St and Greenland Dr. Appropriate traffic controls are in place.
W Lytle Street Roadway Improvement Project (Baker St to Church St)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday: W Lytle St is re-opened to traffic. Striping work continues along W Lytle St, W College St, W Burton St, Maple St and Walnut St. Appropriate traffic controls are in place.
Right Turn Lane Improvement Work (Thompson Ln at Old Fort Pkwy)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm: City contractor will be making right turn lane improvements on Thompson Ln at Old Fort Pkwy. There will be lane closures and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
CSXT Track Repair Work (W College St at Greenway Trail/Garrison Dr)
Expected No Closures: Wednesday & Thursday: CSXT crews will be making track repairs at the Greenway Trail off W College St. The greenway trail will be closed at W College St and Garrison Dr. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving Projects
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM: City paving contractor will raising castings, milling, pavement repairs, loop cutting and paving and striping on the following streets:
1. Medical Center Pkwy between Thompson Ln and River Bridge (September 21 & 22, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm)
2. Thompson Ln at Northfield extension
3. Thompson Ln at CSXT Bridge
4. Thompson Ln at Royal Dr
Expect lane shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
TDOT Resurfacing Projects
SR 99 (New Salem Hwy) resurfacing from Cason Lane to I-24
• Daily, 9AM-4PM, There will be alternating lane closures between the intersection of Barfield Drive and SR99 for the placement of bridge beams over West Fork Stones River. Appropriate traffic controls will be in-place.
SR 10 from Tiger Hill to North of Rutherford Blvd
• Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 10 (S Church St) between Tiger Hill and Rutherford Blvd in both directions for milling operation. One lane will remain open at all times.