Murfreesboro City Construction Projects for June 6 – 12, 2021
Old Pinnacle Building Demolition Work (N Maple St at W College St)
Expected No Lane Closures: Monday through Friday: Site construction work continues. There will be partial lane closures at the intersection of W College St and N Maple St. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Oakland Court Development (Lokey Ave and Academy St)
Expected Road Closures: Monday through Friday: As part of the Oakland Court development, Academy St will be closed to through traffic between Palm Ct and Hembree St. Lokey Ave will also be closed at Academy St. Appropriate traffic controls and detours will be in place.
Warrior Dr Widening Project
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm: City contractor will be making turn lane improvements on Warrior Dr east and west sides of New Salem Hwy. Curb and business driveway entrance work continues. There will be minor lane closures and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving Projects
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM: City contractor will be performing construction work at the following streets:
1. Saint Andrews Dr between Cason Trl and Old Fort Pkwy (paving)
2. Cason Trl between Saint Andrews and Cason Ln (paving)
3. Highland Ave (plating and casting work)
4. Vine St between Maney Ave and Highland Ave (paving)
5. Bridge Ave between Old Fort Pkwy and New Salem Hwy (pavement markings)
6. E Main St between Rutherford Blvd and City Limits (milling)
7. Manson Pike between west of Bridge to Florence Rd (pavement markings)
8. Regal Dr, Shelby St, Porter St, Mi Tech Dr and Public Dr (adjusting castings and milling)
9. NW Broad St at I-840, Manchester Pike at Rutherford Blvd and at Dalton Mankin Rd (paving)
Expect lane shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
TDOT Resurfacing Projects
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, SR 99 (New Salem Hwy) resurfacing from Cason Lane to I-24
Daily, 9AM-4PM, There will be intermittent lane closure in both directions between the intersection of Warrior Dr and the intersection of Cason Ln on SR 99 for utility and construction work. The southbound approach on Cason Ln at New Salem Hwy has be reduced to one lane. Appropriate traffic controls will be in-place.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Installation of Sign Structures on I-24
• Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-24 at MM 80-81 in both directions to install the median foundation.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-840 including Concrete Repair (MM 45-53)
• Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures for resurfacing operations (MM 45-53).