The Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office shares a list of roads that are closed or considered impassable due to flooding.
- Vaught and Murray Kittrell Road in the Kittrell community of east Rutherford County
- One Mile Lane and Baker Road in the Almaville community near Smyrna.
- Paw Paw Springs Road and Independent Hill Road
- Del Thomas Road at Paw Paw Springs Road
- The 5496 block of Seminary Road
- The Stones River slab
- County Farm Road and Rucker Road
The following roads have high water but are considered passable:
- Almaville Road and Morton Lane
- West Jefferson Pike and Powells Chapel Road
- Cherry Lane and Abigail Avenue
- Epps Mill Road between Wayside and Plainview Roads
- Rockdale Fellowship Road and Couchville Pike