The City of La Vergne announced the launching of their new website this morning. Besides being a much more aesthetically pleasing site, it’s also much more user friendly.
Highlight some of the features available to citizens include:
• You can create your own account which will allow you to design a custom dashboard.
• Visit “Notify Me” to sign up for News and Alert notification as well as notification from various department calendars. You can receive notifications via email, text, or both. (Please note: some calendars will not start sending notifications for a few months due to being already populated with events)
• Use “Report a Concern” to submit questions or concerns and track the status.
• Your new website is built on Responsive Design technology. This means it will size itself to any device, from computer to phone. To use the website on your phone, just add a shortcut to your home screen.
• Do you like holding events at the multi-purpose building or a park pavilion? You can now make your reservation online!