Head over to Arrington Vineyards on Saturday, August 10th for a very special day of wine, music, and more for the annual Harvest Party.
Enjoy a free concert with country music legend, Kix Brooks, who will be performing live on the vineyard hillside starting at 7 p. The annual party benefits Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, sponsored in part by DeltaDental of Tennessee, Pinnacle Bank and Simply Living Life.
Things to Know About the Event
ADDRESS: 6211 Patton Road, Arrington
WHEN: Guests are welcome to arrive at 11 am to secure a spot from which to enjoy the Party
ADMISSION: Free. There will be opportunities to make purchases at the event for a 2019 Harvest Party t-shirt and make a donation to Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
*Because this FREE event is General Admission, seating, picnic tables, and wine tastings may be limited by the number of attendees. Chairs and blankets are welcome.
*VIP parking excluded
FOOD & DRINK: Food trucks will be onsite during the event. AV Wine Flight Tastings & bottle sales will be available throughout the event. Wine tastings at the bar end at 4pm and are not guaranteed. Arrington Vineyards’ wine only, all other alcoholic drinks are prohibited. Food coolers and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted. – Security will be checking coolers upon arrival. Food trucks will be onsite during the event.
- Must be 21 years of age to purchase, drink, or taste wine. Valid proof of age is required for all guests.
- The event is handicap accessible. – Golf carts will be available for anyone needing assistance.
- Limo and shuttle drop off will only be at Arrington Vineyards’ main entrance gate.
- Children are welcome but must be with an adult at all times.
If you miss the Harvest Party, Brooks and Dunn will open their exhibition Brooks & Dunn: Kings of Neon at the Country Music Hall of Fame. The exhibit encompasses the duo’s early solo careers, the circumstances that united them as performers and their innovative approach to stage production and touring. Brooks & Dunn: Kings of Neon opens Aug. 9, 2019, and runs through July 19, 2020.
Fans will catch a glimpse of following items and more.
- Neon Circus & Wild West Show-themed Les Paul electric guitar, built for Brooks by the Gibson Custom Shop’s Master Luthier, Bruce Kunkel, in 2001. The instrument features rope-shaped binding and ornamentation; a hand-carved and painted cowgirl on the lower bout; carved volume and tone knobs in the shape of horned toads; mother-of-pearl cowgirl inlays on the fingerboard and headstock and a sterling silver pickguard engraved, “Brooks & Dunn, Neon Circus and Wild West Show”
- Red cowboy boots decorated with steer’s head inlays, worn by Dunn when he was around five years old
- Hand-tooled leather guitar strap made for Brooks by Hutch’s Custom Saddlery and embellished with oak leaf and acorn imagery and the names of Brooks’ wife, Barb, and their children, Molly and Eric