The Buick Enclave is a full-size luxury crossover SUV launched in 2007. The Enclave replaced both of Buick’s SUVs, the minivan-based Rendezvous and the truck-based Rainier, as well as the Terraza minivan. This 2008 Buick Enclave is a great SUV with lots of space. Find it at Global Motorsports in Cool Springs, located at 7116 Moores Lane, Brentwood, TN 37027.
What People Say About the 2008 Buick Enclave:
“Buick’s big new wagon delivers excellent all-around utility—comfortably and quietly—and looks good while doing so, inside and out. This last is no mean feat, because utility wagons tend to look like building blocks. The Enclave’s exterior, in contrast, is devoid of straight lines, a sweet confluence of curves that disguise its substantial dimensions.” –caranddriver.com
“Along with its styling, the Enclave’s quiet ride is among its most-touted features. Buick employs what it calls ‘QuietTuning,’ which includes specially laminated windshield glass, triple door seals, and special attention to the hardware components that can generate wind or road noise: the tires, side mirrors and windshield wipers.” – jdpower.com.
- Seating, 7-passenger second-row captain’s chairs, flat folding and SmartSlide access to third row, third row flat folding 60/40 split bench
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Leather seat trim
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic
- Traction control, full-range
- All-wheel drive
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
Visit Global Motorsports in Cool Springs and Belle Meade.