How has COVID-19 affected you, your family, your job, your school, etc? March 5 marks one year since COVID-19 was detected in Tennessee and we’re asking you, our readers, how COVID-19 has affected you and the various aspects of your day-to-day life over the last year.
The survey responses will be the foundation of a special series called “COVID-19: 1 Year Later,” in which we will explore how the last year has affected us all, from a social, business, educational and health perspective.*
To keep up with all of our COVID-19 coverage, click here.
*Update March 1: The contest portion of the survey has ended but the survey will remain open through Wednesday, March 3.
- COVID-19: Rutherford County & State Vaccination Totals September 21, 2021
- Rutherford County Coronavirus Case Count September 20, 2021
- Scammers Selling Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Cards, Negative Test Results September 20, 2021
- Second Wave of COVID Could Be “Perfect Storm” for Kids September 20, 2021
- COVID-19 Cases Among Children September 19, 2021
- St. Thomas Rutherford Sees Record Number of COVID Patients September 17, 2021