How has COVID-19 affected you, your family, your job, your school, etc? March 5 marks one year since COVID-19 was detected in Tennessee and we’re asking you, our readers, how COVID-19 has affected you and the various aspects of your day-to-day life over the last year.
The survey responses will be the foundation of a special series called “COVID-19: 1 Year Later,” in which we will explore how the last year has affected us all, from a social, business, educational and health perspective.
For completing the survey in full, you have a chance to win a $500 gift card to Whole Foods. Contest rules here. More details below!
To keep up with all of our COVID-19 coverage, click here.
- Kroger to Begin Administering COVID-19 Vaccine at Tennessee Pharmacies February 24, 2021
- Rutherford County Updates COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center Number February 23, 2021
- Rutherford County Coronavirus Case Count February 22, 2021
- How Has COVID-19 Affected You? Take Our Survey February 22, 2021
- COVID-19: Rutherford County & State Vaccination Totals February 19, 2021
- Tennessee to Begin COVID-19 Vaccination of Adults Age 65 and Older, Teachers February 16, 2021