It will be clear, and a little Spring chill in the air for tonight’s Boro Art Crawl. There are many things planned from art to music to poetry. The ‘Boro Art Crawl will celebrate National Poetry Month during this month’s crawl. Here are some highlights for tonight’s event which starts at 6:00 p.m. :
- The Delineators – a group of poets from Murfreesboro – as part of our #boroartcrawl celebrating National Poetry Month! They will be giving brief readings of their work on the half-hour at 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30 PM at The Shoppes on West Main Downtown Murfreesboro.
- Garage Bar and Sandwich Shop (405 N. Front Street) will have a $1 off special for crawlers during this next #boroartcrawl on Friday, April 8, from 6-9pm! Be sure to mention that you are in #Murfreesboro for the#artcrawl!
- Exciting Music News! The Boro Art Crawl has curated these musicians to perform during the #boroartcrawl on Friday, April 8!
Brad Poe – Simply Pure Sweets
David Crosslin – L&L Contractors
Jacob Hendley – Dreamingincolor
Ken Soper – Middle Tennessee Museum of Natural History
Scott Trio (Luke Wade on Guitar, Davy Talley on bass, and PJ Scott on sax) – Cultivate Coworking
- Murfreesboro Art League (312 S. Front Street – Cannonsburgh) will be participating in the #boroartcrawl this time around, and they will be serving light refreshments from 6-9pm on Friday, April 8. Rev. Newsom will be their live musician, and the Art League will have a special art give-away during the crawl as well!
- We’re having another hashtag contest! Don’t forget to post your photos taken during the crawl to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with#boroartcrawl for the chance to win one of two prizes, decided by number of likes on the images.
- Studio 903 (903 Murfreesboro Avenue) participating in the #boroartcrawl on Friday, April 8, from 6-9pm! They will serve light refreshments during the event.
Dawna Kinne Magliacano – http://dawnamagliacano.com/
Nancy K. Turner
The Professional Bohemians – Eppie Bailey and Julie Barrett Cataldo.