As the holidays approach, Nashville International Airport (BNA) anticipates heavier passenger departure days on Tuesday, Nov. 26, Wednesday, Nov. 27, Sunday, Dec. 1, and Monday, Dec. 2. BNA offers the following tips to help make Thanksgiving week travel easier:
- Pack smart. Familiarize yourself with packing do’s and don’ts at https://www.tsa.gov/travel/travel–tips.
- Check flight status on your airline’s website or at https://www.flynashville.com/flights/Pages/real–time–flight–info.aspx before heading to BNA.
- Get to the airport early. Arrive inside the terminal at least two hours before a scheduled flight.
- Check Security Checkpoint Wait Times at flynashville.com and on flight information monitors in the Ticketing Lobby.
- Check your boarding pass before entering the security check point to see if you’ve been selected for TSA Pre✓™ for that particular flight. Must have prior TSA Pre✓™ enrollment for eligibility.
- Mobile boarding passes are accepted at BNA. Passengers can use their smartphones and mobile devices to show their boarding passes and for check-in. For more information, contact your airline carrier.
- Have a question or need help? Call BNA’s Information Center at 615-275-1675, or visit in-person in the Baggage Claim. The Information Center is staffed from 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
- Lost something? The Lost and Found is located at BNA’s Information Center. Call 615275-1675 or find it at the center of the Baggage Claim (Level 2/Arrivals).
PARKING AT BNA:
BNA offers several parking options for travelers, including self-park and valet. All parking locations will be open and operational with no construction impacts during the week of Thanksgiving. View a map of all BNA parking locations here: https://www.flynashville.com/parking/Pages/default.aspx
BNA has added overflow parking that will be available if needed due to higher demand during Thanksgiving week. Travelers need only arrive at the parking locations listed below and will be directed to overflow parking as needed.
|BNA Express Park (Valet) Intersection of Donelson Pike and Knapp Blvd.||$12/day for standard (non-covered) parking
$14/day for covered parking
(Take on-demand shuttle to/from Terminal)
|Economy Lots B & C||$12/day (take shuttle to/from Terminal)|
|Economy Lot A||$18/day (take shuttle to/from Terminal)|
|Terminal Garage||$24/day (short walk to/from Terminal)|
|Valet (at Terminal, Level 1)||$34/day|
Check real-time parking status. Digital signs located on airport entry roads provide real-time parking space availability to help travelers find parking quickly and easily. Parking status is also available online: https://www.flynashville.com/parking/Pages/default.aspx
Track airport shuttle buses in real time. Visit http://www.nashvilleairport.ridesystems.net/default.aspx to see real-time tracking of all BNA parking shuttles.
First 20 minutes are free! There is no cost for the first 20 minutes in designated 20-minute-free spots in the Terminal Garage, located near the elevator lobby on Levels P3 and P4.
Electric vehicle charging stations are available on Levels P2 and P3 of BNA’s Terminal Garage, and at BNA Express Park.
Two cell phone/waiting areas are available for the convenience of drivers who are meeting passengers. Real-time flight information monitors allow drivers to check the status of incoming flights.
- The lot closest to the Terminal is accessible from Donelson Pike. From I-40, take the exit for Donelson Pike (Exit 216B from I-40E, and Exit 216 on I-40W). Head south and follow the “Int’l Airport” sign (milemarker 9) and merge onto Terminal Drive. Follow “Cell Waiting” signs to the waiting area.
- The other lot is located just past the I-40 East entrance to BNA. Take Exit 216A and follow “Cell Phone Waiting Area” sign.
Parking questions? Contact ABM at (615) 275-1045.
Airport Parking Lot Shuttle questions? Contact ABM at (615) 360-0010.
See The Puppet Truck perform “Puss in Boots” at the Concourse C Meeter/Greeter area on Wednesday, Nov. 27, from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The Puppet Truck will also perform “Aesop’s Fables” on Wednesday, Dec. 18, from 12:30 P.M. to 1 p.m. in the Concourse C Food Court Stage (beyond security).
Enjoy extended hours of live music on Tuesday, Nov. 26, and Wednesday, Nov. 27, in the following locations:
- Concourses A/B Waiting Lounge Stage (near Tootsies, pre-security)
- Concourse C Waiting Lounge Stage (near Starbucks, pre-security)
- Concourse C Food Court Stage (secure side)
BNA is currently served by 15 airlines and offers 540 daily flights. Nashville International Airport provides nonstop air service to 75 destinations.
With more than 17 million passengers visiting each year, Nashville International Airport (BNA) is one of the fastest growing airports in North America. BNA serves 540 daily flights to 75 nonstop destinations. According to a recent study, in 2018 alone, BNA generated more than $7.1 billion in total economic impact, supported more than 67,000 jobs in the region, and produced more than $392 million in state, local and federal taxes. BNA receives no local tax dollars. For more information, visit flynashville.com. Follow BNA on Facebook:@NashvilleInternationalAirport.