Small Business Saturday is a great way to #ShopLocal .. Here are our Top 5 Picks For Holiday Shopping locally:
- The Avenues:Shop local at boutiques, specialty shops, services and more at The Avenue on Small Business Saturday, November 26. We support locally owned and operated, or franchised shops including Carla & Co. Gifts & Jewelry, e. Allen, ELife Nail Spa, Epicurean Olive Oil, Fab’rik Murfreesboro, Lizard Thicket, Mai Alterations, Merle Norman, Mimi’s Boutique, Nails So Happy, ONU Salon, Painting with a Twist, The Pottery Place, Thomas Kinkade Gallery of Murfreesboro. Offers valid Saturday, November 26. – For sales click here: http://www.theavenuemurfreesboro.com/news-events/#sthash.SOJxYlSr.dpuf
- The Discovery Center: How about a membership to the Discovery Center? Memberships start as low as $65/year for you and a child! For more information Click Here.
- ‘Boro Art Center: Season Pass holders enjoy a ticket discount along with reserved seating for every show. 3 Show Flex Tickets cost as low as $45 . 2017’s lineup includes musical like Little Shop of Horrors and the classic Pirates of Penzance. Plays include: A Time To Kill and Dicken’s Classic A Christmas Carol . To buy season tickets buy online or go by the office! For more info click here.
- Shop Downtown Murfreesboro: So many businesses and places to eat! Click here to see specials on their Facebook Page.
- Shop Smyrna and La Vergne: While we were not able to find anything specifically on SBS specials, we know that many small businesses will be open and looking forward to seeing you!